Chumpson
JerseyWings wrote:
Holcumb or Bledsoe become pretty good trade bait. .

I just have to laugh at the thought of a QB being good trade bait. Apparently you weren't here the year Mike had Gannon and Pepper and couldn't trade either of them.
Quote 0 0
Library
Why is there a "Target State" of the Target Node?
Quote 0 0
Library
The Target State is not used for structural learning. It is only used in certain analysis contexts.For instance, it is used in the Targeted Evaluation of a network, i.e. when you want to focus the analysis on a specific state, e.g. "Top-Box Rating (5/5)" on a survey scale from 1 to 5.You can also use the Target State to treat your Target variable as "binary", i.e. the Target State versus all the other states.Information:You can define a target node:[*:92chfcjj]By using the node Contextual Menu and selecting "Set as Target Node".targetState.png This will offer you to choose a Target State from the drop-down menu. Unless the Target State is relevant for your purposes, you can keep the default value or pick one randomly.targetState1.png [/*:m:92chfcjj][*:92chfcjj]By pressing T while double-clicking on a node. In this case, you will not be prompted to choose a Target State.[/*:m:92chfcjj][*:92chfcjj]By pressing T while double-clicking on a specific state in the bar chart in a monitor. By pointing at a specific state, you can also change the Target State.[/*:m:92chfcjj]
Quote 0 0