arovinel
Hi there. I wasn't able to find an example of how to create a dynamic network and subsequently import the data.Let's say that I have 3 variables X,Y,Z, with only Z=Z(t) with t = 0,1,2,5,10Could please provide a walkthrough on this procedure?Also, could please explain of how the data representing time dependent variables should be written into a CSV fileThanks in advanceAndrea
Quote 0 0
Joe_Black
Hi Andrea:

I have attached an example of a csv file and some screenshots for the workflow.  The data is random.  Only the score column is time-varying.  
ScreenClip.png 

You have to make sure to have an ID column to delimit the different time series. 

ScreenClip.png 

Then select the option "Use Identifiers to Define Time Series" under network temporalization (assuming that you have more than 1 time series).  If you have only 1 time series then this is not necessary. 

ScreenClip.png 

Also if you only have one variable and several time series you can also chose to organize your data such that different times are the rows and the individual series are in columns.  See the S&P 500 stock market bayesian network example as reference.

Hope this helps,
Quote 0 0