Gina
Goodness Jemma, I would hate to think it was a chem burn, Have you tryed washing it with cool water? I don't want to recomend soap cose if it is a chem burn it will only sting worse. Does the gel come with handleing instrucitons?
Quote 0 0
AldenBlack
When performing Analysis | Visual | Target Mean Analysis | Direct Effects, how can I extract the data from the plot? In other words, I'm interested in the derivatives at points other than the mean (which I could obtain through Report), ostensibly to try to compute a parametric equation. This is similar to what you did on page 31 of the white paper titled "Missing Values Imputation" when calculating the values of Beta with OLS I believe.Also, can you briefly explain the difference between mean and delta mean?
Quote 0 0
Dan
If you want to get all the points that have been used to generate the plot, you just have to make a right click on the plot and select Copy | Plain Text or Html.As per the difference between the Mean and Delta Mean:- Mean corresponds to the expected value of the variable- Delta Mean corresponds to the expected value of the variable minus its marginal expected value
Quote 0 0